American star Pamela Anderson slams #MeToo being 'boring'
The US-based model said that “I think this feminism can go too far. I’m a feminist, but I think that this third wave of feminism is a bore. I think it paralyzes men.”
Pamela continued to speak about the changing climate of the society and shared her thoughts on the #MeToo movement. “I think that this #MeToo movement is a bit too much for me. I’m sorry, I’ll probably get killed for saying that.” To which her interviewer replied, “Yes, you will.”
She also talked about Harvey Weinstein who was accused by many women of rape and sexual assault and implied that women who went to meet him in hotel rooms should have used “common sense”.
She said, “My mother taught me, don’t go into a hotel with a stranger. And if someone answers the door in a bathrobe and it’s supposed to be a business meeting, maybe I should go with somebody else. I think that some things are just common sense.” She then proceeded to say, “Or if you go in, get the job,” and laughed.
She unabashedly admitted to her political incorrectness saying “I’m Canadian. I’m going to speak my mind, okay? I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I’m not politically correct, maybe.”
Anderson has been outspoken in the past about the dangers of ridesharing apps and pornography and has been a vocal supporter of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, to whom she been linked romantically.
What are your thoughts on this? Do you agree with the star? Comment below.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021