Can you believe this house was built above the clouds at 4003m height in 1915?
MATTERHORN (Web Desk) - This house which has been named as Solvay Hut is the world's highest hut located at the height of 4003 meters on the slopes of slopes of the Matterhorn, Switzerland.
The hut can accommodate up to 10 people in the case of an emergency during climbing.
On the ledge of the climbers often spend several hours photographing the beautiful panorama of the Swiss mountains.
The house was built here on the slope in year 1915.
All building materials were delivered to the temporarily tight rope way.
In 1966, the hut was once again renovated, and provided with advance facilities.
Today the hut also a telephone hotline.
This probably the only hut located above the clouds.
It has been included among world's most desired locations.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020