Malik Riaz to launch 4 TV channels, including News, Entertainment, Sports and Property
As per details, the channels to be launched include News, Entertainment, Sports and Property.
Industry experts are terming the entry of Bahria Town into the media as a major development that will have far-reaching benefits for all those working for and interested in these four genres.
Malik Riaz, chairman of Bahria Town, is acknowledged as the leading real estate developer in Pakistan whose projects are universally applauded for their quality and highest professional standards. He is also recognised as a leading philanthropist of the country.
His plan to enter the vibrant field of media is seen as a major development for an industry that has grown exponentially in the last decade. Though there is an abundance of channels filling Pakistani airwaves, the questions of quality and professionalism still plague the electronic media. In this regard, the inclusion of a major investor like Bahria Town is expected to have positive spinoffs for the industry as a whole.
In the news genre, Bahria Town is expected to launch a channel that will not only benefit the viewers by quality content, it will also provide excellent opportunities for men and women who want to be members of this growing industry. In entertainment, the new channel will provide a major platform for artistes, directors, and technical staff to expand the scope of their work.
The major injection of investment is expected to enhance the quality of content and production in every aspect.
In sports, the planned channel will give a tremendous boost to sport activity in all major fields. The sports channel plans to promote major initiatives including exploring opportunities for encouraging the establishment of new leagues.
The property channel will also provide a huge boost to an already burgeoning industry that acknowledges Bahria Town as the undisputed leader.
With all these plans in the offing, it is clear that the media industry in Pakistan is all set to get a huge boost with the arrival of Malik Riaz’s Bahria Town.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...07:40 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 November 202007:20 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020