PM Nawaz, General Raheel discuss security situation, Indian ceasefire violations
The security situation in Afghanistan and its implications on Pakistan was also discussed, said a PM Office statement issued here.
At a brief meeting, sources said, the PM and army chief also held a detailed consultation over Pakistan’s role in Afghan peace process.
On the occasion, the PM also apprised COAS of his recent visit to United States and address to United Nations General Assembly.
"Indian ceasefire violations alongside the Line of Control (LoC) and working boundary also came under discussion", sources said.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020