NAB raids CM Sindh's adviser Ijaz Jakhrani’s residence
KARACHI - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) officials have conducted a raid at the house of Chief Minister Sindh s adviser Ijaz Jakhrani in Karachi on late Tuesday night.
According to media details, the NAB officials confiscated some important files and documents during the raid.
The rangers and police assisted the accountability watchdog during the raid.
A large number of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) workers and leaders reached Jakhrani’s residence after getting information about the raid.
Ijaz Jakhrani is being investigated by NAB in assets beyond means case.
- Pakistan to name all development projects after top taxpayers09:59 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- PTI announces 3-day mourning as Naeemul Haque laid to rest in Karachi09:53 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- COVID-19: Coronavirus death toll rises to 1,666 in China09:43 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- UN chief Guterres calls for full respect to human rights in Occupied ...09:36 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- 90,000 Pakistanis get overseas jobs in first 40 days of 202006:01 PM | 16 Feb, 2020
- Shahid Afridi and wife welcome 5th baby girl01:41 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- 10 restaurants in Lahore for a romantic date on V-day12:08 PM | 13 Feb, 2020
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are reportedly expecting their first ...10:26 AM | 13 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019