NAB raids CM Sindh's adviser Ijaz Jakhrani’s residence
KARACHI - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) officials have conducted a raid at the house of Chief Minister Sindh s adviser Ijaz Jakhrani in Karachi on late Tuesday night.
According to media details, the NAB officials confiscated some important files and documents during the raid.
The rangers and police assisted the accountability watchdog during the raid.
A large number of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) workers and leaders reached Jakhrani’s residence after getting information about the raid.
Ijaz Jakhrani is being investigated by NAB in assets beyond means case.
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- MCC best Multan Sultan by 72 runs in T20 match06:29 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Govt to facilitate increase pharmaceutical exports up to $5 billion05:46 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019