NAB raids CM Sindh's adviser Ijaz Jakhrani’s residence
KARACHI - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) officials have conducted a raid at the house of Chief Minister Sindh s adviser Ijaz Jakhrani in Karachi on late Tuesday night.
According to media details, the NAB officials confiscated some important files and documents during the raid.
The rangers and police assisted the accountability watchdog during the raid.
A large number of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) workers and leaders reached Jakhrani’s residence after getting information about the raid.
Ijaz Jakhrani is being investigated by NAB in assets beyond means case.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019