Meezan Bank awarded for 3rd Best Corporate Report
Meezan Bank CFO Shabbir Hamza Khandwala received the award at a ceremony held in Karachi.
These awards are aimed at giving recognition to excellence in corporate reporting in order to promote accountability and transparency through timely, informative, factual and reader-friendly annual reports for all stake holders of an organisation.
The award is conferred to the best five annual reports in selected sectors each year by a joint committee of ICAP & ICMAP.
Meezan Bank’s annual reports for 2006, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 & 2013 were amongst the top Corporate Annual Reports for the respective years.
- Pakistan gets UAE nod to hold remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu ...06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes Pakistan’s first female Google Developers ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021