PM Nawaz to chair cabinet meeting today
Besides other issues, the ministers would focus on Diamer Bhasha Dam, implementation of cyber crime bill and ratification of the minutes of Economic Coordination Committee.
Extension in the stay of Afghan refugees in Pakistan will also be discussed in the meeting.
Reportedly, the Cabinet will accord approval to the extension in the stay of Afghan refugees for further one year in Pakistan till December 31 2017.
- US Ambassador Donald Blome says devastation caused by Pakistan floods ...11:50 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022