'Be kind to others', says Abdullah Qureshi after being body shammed by trolls
The handsome hunk tied the knot in February earlier this year is having a wonderful time with his beloved life Sadia. The newly married couple just went on a honeymoon trip and we are in love with their vacation pictures.
Here are the pictures of Abdullah and Sadia's honeymoon trip:
Lovely couple Masha Allah
Abdullah spotted chilling on a sunny day:
While going through Abdullah's latest posts we noticed many negative and criticizing comments on the singer's physique and people were seen bluntly commenting on Abdullah's petite structure.
Let's have a look at some of the harsh comments of Kaali Santro singer's pictures:
We highly appreciate this positive remark by a social media user:
Excuse me? :
Free advice :
It doesn't make any sense:
Extra sugar, for what???? :
Pakistani social media users are often subjected to trolling, be it due to one’s political preferences or someone with too much free time on their hands. Pakistani celebrities are also not exempt from this.
Rabia Butt savagely shuts down troll who called ... 12:01 PM | 9 Apr, 2019
KARACHI - Getting trolled on social media is a common trend now. People now find it fun while they seemingly abuse or ...
Celebrities are the most targeted in this trend. Sometimes the trolls get ignored by the celebrities, at other times they are slammed. Abdullah Qureshi is not the first celebrity who is being targetted for body shaming previously Mahira Khan, Iqra Aziz, Rabia Butt, Hania Amir and many more had faced harsh trolling by the social media users.
Penning down his thoughts on body shaming Abdullah Qureshi stated that " Body shaming has never affected me since I've always looked up to all the bands from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Most of the rockstars used to be really skinny at that time and they always went on stage shirtless. The world loved them, I love them.
But people who're fat/obese do sometimes take it seriously and it leads to serious depression and anxiety issues. Try to be kind to others. Beauty lies within.".
Abdullah Qureshi sings latest number 'Dastaan', ... 08:00 PM | 13 Mar, 2017
The latest update from Pakistan's pop music happens to be Abdullah Qureshi's single 'Dastaan', and we are already ...
On a serious note, why can't we let others enjoy their life the way they want to? It's being highly observed that getting trolled on social media is a common trend now. People now find it fun while they seemingly abuse or bully others.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know too.
- ‘You are history,’ Maryam Nawaz reacts to PM Imran’s warning09:06 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Quetta Gladiators unveil PSL 7 anthem featuring Ushna Shah, Shahid ...08:29 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan frees 20 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture08:22 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- PCB issues health and safety protocols for PSL 202207:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern cancels wedding due to Omicron surge07:03 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021