Islamabad, adjoining areas receive light rain
ISLAMABAD - A light rain occurred in Islamabad and adjoining areas this evening, breaking a long spell of dry weather.
The weather also became cool due to this precipitation.
According to Met Office, Rain-thunderstorm (snowfall over the hills) is expected at scattered places in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Malakand, Hazara, Peshawar, Kohat, Mardan, Bannu, D.I. Khan divisions), FATA, Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan while at isolated places in upper Punjab (Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Lahore, Faisalabad divisions), Quetta, Zhob divisions and Islamabad in next 24 hours.
Light rain-thunderstorm/drizzle is also expected along Makran, Sindh coast. Cold and dry weather is expected elsewhere in the country. Light rain-thunderstorm/drizzle is also expected along Makran, Sindh coast. Cold and dry weather is expected elsewhere in the country.
Dense foggy conditions are likely to prevail over plain areas of Punjab and upper Sindh during night and morning hours۔
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Front foot no-ball technology to be used for Pakistan-Pakistan tests01:04 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- I have received many marriage proposals from Pakistan: Cengiz Coskun04:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020