Islamabad, adjoining areas receive light rain
The weather also became cool due to this precipitation.
According to Met Office, Rain-thunderstorm (snowfall over the hills) is expected at scattered places in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Malakand, Hazara, Peshawar, Kohat, Mardan, Bannu, D.I. Khan divisions), FATA, Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan while at isolated places in upper Punjab (Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Lahore, Faisalabad divisions), Quetta, Zhob divisions and Islamabad in next 24 hours.
Light rain-thunderstorm/drizzle is also expected along Makran, Sindh coast. Cold and dry weather is expected elsewhere in the country. Light rain-thunderstorm/drizzle is also expected along Makran, Sindh coast. Cold and dry weather is expected elsewhere in the country.
Dense foggy conditions are likely to prevail over plain areas of Punjab and upper Sindh during night and morning hours۔
- Sialkot airport closed for two weeks for runway repairs11:15 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Nawaz Sharif set to return to Pakistan to lead PML-N’s election ...10:32 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan resume at 80-2, need 263 more to win Rawalpindi Test10:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Former Pakistan Navy chief Admiral Saeed Mohammad Khan passes away at ...09:42 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Punjab CM Elahi says Gen Bajwa showed PML-Q the ‘right path’ to ...09:13 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Rabi Pirzada talks about whimsical social media trends and their ...07:52 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Is The Legend of Maula Jatt going to be screened in India?07:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022