This Pakistani traffic inspector knows the art to manage Karachi's traffic in most efficient way
Imtiaz Ali, the Assistant sub-inspector guided a youth about hazardous effects of using mobile phone while driving but the way he taught all this was astonishing, and it was filmed and uploaded on social media platforms.
Have a look at how the inspector treated a law-flouting youth with a humble,polite smile and yet effective one:
The gracious behaviour of Imtiaz compelled his higher ups reward him with an appreciation certificate and a cash prize.
Imtiaz while talking to media said that his behaviour is effective and citizens obey his instructions.
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Tourism Dept committed to restoring museums, historical sites in ...06:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Hasan, Imad and Sarfaraz left out as Pakistan name squad for West ...06:14 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021