ECP gets 500 vehicles for transportation of polling material in NA-122
Security is a major concern as Muharram is approaching.
Continegnts of Pakistan Army and Punjab Police have been deployed in the constituency to counter any ill incident.
The campaigning for NA-122 by-poll ended on October 9 midnight at 12am. The ruling party and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) rallied on the last day of campaigning.
PML-N’s Ayaz Sadiq will contest against PTI’s Aleem Khan after the election tribunal called for re-election in the constituency.
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Imran’s cabinet announces major decision about moon sighting ...09:48 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Young doctor shot dead by robbers upon resistance in Lahore’s ...09:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Watch - Ali Zafar shares BTS fun video from ‘Larsha Pekhawar’ ...03:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021