Gogi by Hassan Riaz's 'Paradise Mirage' conveys a strong message on child abuse
Gogi by Hassan Riaz presented a strong message regarding child abuse/labour. Their vibrant colours and aura reflected the statement that a child's innocence is precious.
The children who walked the ramp with tied hands further highlighted the issue.
Other social issues such as women empowerment, disabilities and environmental protection were also raised by other designers such as the likes of Maheen Khan.
With all the strong messages amongst the beautiful faces and colours, we are certainly looking forward to Day 2 of Fashion Pakistan Week 2018!
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan soldier martyred in Waziristan terror attack05:46 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Systems Limited Secures A Spot Among The 1% Global Microsoft ...04:40 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty releases detailed statement after husband Raj Kundra's ...04:08 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021