Gold edition: Lahori groom wears gold shoes to his wedding
But this time, a groom named Salman who resides in Valencia town Lahore went that extra mile to do that and got himself a pair of 32 carat gold shoes, paired with a crystal tie to make the event extra special.
According to him, he wanted to prove that its', "paon ki mail", and thus should be worn on feet.
Watch the full video below:
- Two Indian army pilots killed in helicopter crash in occupied Kashmir02:51 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Greek envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s efforts for regional ...02:19 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Taliban spox heaps praise on PM Imran for peace efforts in Afghanistan01:56 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan mulls legal action against England, NZ cricket teams: Info ...01:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- PM’s aide on Energy Tabish Gauhar resigns01:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021