Kasur child sex abuse victim throws 'shoe' at Punjab Police chief
According to media reports the locals strongly protested against the biased behavior of police officials, who according to them downplayed the sex abuse issue supporting the criminals.
Meanwhile a statement by Punjab government said that RPO Shehzad Sultan, DPO Babr Saeed and DSP Hassan Frooq Ghumman have been suspended upon the request of victims. SHO Ganda Singh Wala Kasur Mehar Akmal has already been suspended for taking bribe from culprits involved in sex assault and pornography.
Earlier a five member joint investigation team was also formed to thoroughly investigate into the scandal in which 280 children were sexually abused and filmed reportedly.
- PM Imran congratulates Uzbek president on reelection10:55 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Thank You, Pakistan, For Welcoming Cricket Live Streaming For Free!10:31 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Afghanistan beat Scotland by 130 runs09:42 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Canada lauds Pakistan's constructive role during Afghan crisis09:04 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Orange Line Metro Train marks its 1st anniversary with a milestone of ...08:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Mira Sethi questions the definition of masculinity that targets ...07:15 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021