Kasur child sex abuse victim throws 'shoe' at Punjab Police chief
According to media reports the locals strongly protested against the biased behavior of police officials, who according to them downplayed the sex abuse issue supporting the criminals.
Meanwhile a statement by Punjab government said that RPO Shehzad Sultan, DPO Babr Saeed and DSP Hassan Frooq Ghumman have been suspended upon the request of victims. SHO Ganda Singh Wala Kasur Mehar Akmal has already been suspended for taking bribe from culprits involved in sex assault and pornography.
Earlier a five member joint investigation team was also formed to thoroughly investigate into the scandal in which 280 children were sexually abused and filmed reportedly.
- Sri Lanka receives first COVID-19 vaccines shipment from COVAX08:28 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bilawal visits Hamza and Chaudhary Brothers in Lahore07:06 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021