Party owes no amount to DJ Butt: PTI
A PTI’s committee formed to scrutinize the DJ’s claims said, “If DJ Butt’s allegations are proven true, we will pay him without any delay.”
The committee has sent a report to the top party leadership of the party, saying that no further amount should be paid to DJ Butt.
Moreover, the Punjab Revenue Authority Saturday issued a tax notice to DJ Butt for Rs17 million and summoned him on July 23 for not paying due sales tax to government.
“As per definite information available on record you, DJ Butt have provided taxable services during the tax period mentioned above but you failed to deposit the amount of sales tax of Rs17,260,000.”
“The information available on record that you DJ Butt have provided taxable services amounting to Rs107,875,000 during August 2014 to December 2014,” the letter said.
- India’s first PM Jawaharlal Nehru’s statue vandalised by Hindutva ...11:02 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Leaked phone call allegedly between Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari goes ...10:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- PropTech: the inevitable digitization of real estate in Pakistan10:28 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Hareem Farooq celebrates birthday in style06:22 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022