Party owes no amount to DJ Butt: PTI
A PTI’s committee formed to scrutinize the DJ’s claims said, “If DJ Butt’s allegations are proven true, we will pay him without any delay.”
The committee has sent a report to the top party leadership of the party, saying that no further amount should be paid to DJ Butt.
Moreover, the Punjab Revenue Authority Saturday issued a tax notice to DJ Butt for Rs17 million and summoned him on July 23 for not paying due sales tax to government.
“As per definite information available on record you, DJ Butt have provided taxable services during the tax period mentioned above but you failed to deposit the amount of sales tax of Rs17,260,000.”
“The information available on record that you DJ Butt have provided taxable services amounting to Rs107,875,000 during August 2014 to December 2014,” the letter said.
- PML-N could steal by-election with umpires' support, Imran tells PTI ...11:59 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- No more early closure of markets in Punjab ahead of Eidul Adha10:47 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Bette Nash becomes the oldest and longest-serving flight attendant09:07 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan's sports superstar Shoaib Akhtar leaves for Hajj06:15 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Noor Zafar Khan reveals her latest celebrity crush07:37 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022