AJK PM urges UN to take notice of illegal detention of Yasin Malik
According to a news channel, in his letter to the United Nations General Secretary Ban Ki Moon, he said that Indian authorities have been committing deliberate negligence towards treatment of Yasin Malik despite his deteriorating health.
He informed that slackness is also being made in the Hurriyet leader s treatment.
Yasin Malik has been behind the bars in Srinagar since July 8 after the killing of freedom fighter Burhan Wani.
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022