How to apply for home under PM Imran's 'Naya Pakistan Housing Project'
The mega housing project was inaugurated on Wednesday under which five million houses will be provided to those who belong to under-privileged segment of the society at the affordable price.
At the first stage, the project has been initiated in seven districts - Muzaffarabad, Gilgit, Faisalabad, Sukkur, Quetta, Swat and Islamabad.
PM Imran launches housing programme to build 5 ... 04:49 PM | 10 Oct, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday launched PTI’s ambitious flagship “Naya Pakistan Housing ...
How to apply
As per the prime minister's orders, registration form to apply for the house is available on NADRA website. An applicant need to download this form and fill it as per the given instructions.
The same can be submitted from October 12 to December 21 along with Rs250 registration fee at selected district offices which are as follows:
Sukkur: DC Office
Quetta: NADRA Registration Centre, Sariab Road
Gilgit: DC Office
Muzaffarabad: DC Office old secretariat
Swat: DC Office, District Court, Mengura
Islamabad: NADRA Mega Center, Blue Area
Faisalabad: DC Office Faisalabad
As per rules, only one member per family can apply for a house in the scheme, while the preference will be given to candidates who do not have any independent house in the country.
The decisions pertaining to house specification, design and prices will be taken after scrutinising the data to be submit by the applicants.
- Ishaq Dar sworn in as Pakistan's new Finance Minister09:49 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Naseem Shah hospitalised as his health deteriorates09:24 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:44 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 28 September 202208:24 AM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha's wedding to see Hollywood celebrities in ...11:51 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan groove to 'Alcoholiya'11:32 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Bushra Ansari faces criticism for receiving anti-aging treatment10:07 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022