Gold price sheds Rs600, traded at Rs87,400 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold dipped by Rs 600 and was traded at Rs 87,400 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs 88,000, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Wednesday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed a decrease of Rs 515 and was traded at Rs 74,931 against Rs 75,446 of last day.
The price of silver dropped by Rs 10 and was traded at Rs 1090 against Rs 1100 per tola and that of 10-gram silver was dipped by Rs 8.50 and was traded at Rs 934.50 against at Rs 943 of last day.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold dipped by $ 15 and was traded at $ 1492 as compared to the last closing at $ 1507.
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- No Pakistani residing in China affected by coronavirus, says top envoy06:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan students in China demand government to evacuate them at once05:54 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Woman killed, five injured after being hit by US Embassy vehicle05:45 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019