Gold price sheds Rs600, traded at Rs87,400 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold dipped by Rs 600 and was traded at Rs 87,400 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs 88,000, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Wednesday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed a decrease of Rs 515 and was traded at Rs 74,931 against Rs 75,446 of last day.
The price of silver dropped by Rs 10 and was traded at Rs 1090 against Rs 1100 per tola and that of 10-gram silver was dipped by Rs 8.50 and was traded at Rs 934.50 against at Rs 943 of last day.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold dipped by $ 15 and was traded at $ 1492 as compared to the last closing at $ 1507.
- Pakistan elected as Chairperson of UN Convention on Certain ...08:44 AM | 15 Nov, 2019
- Ali Zafar performs soulful rendition of Allama Iqbal’s 'Lab Pe Aati ...11:38 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- One dead, several injured in California high school shooting11:26 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Sharif family preferred money to Nawaz’s health: Firdous Ashiq Awan10:28 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Armed men placed to protect tomato farms from thieves in Sindh09:32 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Kylie Jenner's alleged stalker sentenced to prison03:31 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas spend whopping $20 million on new home ...03:03 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Saddam Hussain is a real hero: Ahad Raza Mir02:37 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019