Gold price sheds Rs600, traded at Rs87,400 per tola
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed a decrease of Rs 515 and was traded at Rs 74,931 against Rs 75,446 of last day.
The price of silver dropped by Rs 10 and was traded at Rs 1090 against Rs 1100 per tola and that of 10-gram silver was dipped by Rs 8.50 and was traded at Rs 934.50 against at Rs 943 of last day.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold dipped by $ 15 and was traded at $ 1492 as compared to the last closing at $ 1507.
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020