Gold price sheds Rs600, traded at Rs87,400 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold dipped by Rs 600 and was traded at Rs 87,400 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs 88,000, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Wednesday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed a decrease of Rs 515 and was traded at Rs 74,931 against Rs 75,446 of last day.
The price of silver dropped by Rs 10 and was traded at Rs 1090 against Rs 1100 per tola and that of 10-gram silver was dipped by Rs 8.50 and was traded at Rs 934.50 against at Rs 943 of last day.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold dipped by $ 15 and was traded at $ 1492 as compared to the last closing at $ 1507.
- Pakistani police hunt PM Imran Khan's nephew over PIC attack11:41 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan to chair 63rd session of UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs09:54 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- TCM: Pakistani scientists successfully test first traditional Chinese ...09:22 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranked the world's best holiday destination for 202008:56 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran Khan meets Saudi crown prince on day-long visit08:39 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Brad Pitt addresses rumours regarding dating actress Alia Shawkat02:12 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Khuda Aur Mohabbat is coming again with season 301:59 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Tabla legend Ustad Ajmal Khan passes away in Islamabad12:50 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019