OPPO, PUBG partner for online tournament in Pakistan with whooping prize money
LAHORE - OPPO, the leading global smartphone brand announced their sponsorship of the PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge to better engage with the youth of the country and provide them entertainment as well.
A tournament in this regard will take place online and the partnership will serve as an exemplary platform for OPPO to increase its brand recognition in Pakistan as it would highlight its cutting-edge technology and bring an immersive experience to players through the breakthrough product - OPPO A9 2020. For the tournament, PUBG Mobile has sponsored a staggering prize-pool of 10,000 USD.
As OPPO believes in supporting youthful creativity and facilitates entertainment without boundaries, association with PUBG MOBILE is an ideal platform for it to connect with the young generation. OPPO has always provided products with professional gaming optimization, which ultimately provide a better gaming experience to all the PUBG MOBILE players.
Speaking at the occasion, Mr Ali Kakvi, Director Marketing OPPO Pakistan, said, “With the growing trend of gaming among the modern youth, we are constantly improving our features to ensure that these gamers have the smoothest gaming experience possible. With the OPPO A9 2020, we are giving our consumers powerful hardware that makes it possible for them to enjoy an immersive experience with upgraded graphics, better sound and overall smooth performance. Our partnership with Tencent Games is an example of how dedicated we are to gaming and is a chance for us to build up our relations while providing an outstanding tournament gaming experience.”
Speaking on the announcement, Mr Aneesh Aravind, General Manager, Tencent Games, said, "The response to PUBG MOBILE in Pakistan has been amazing. The OPPO PUBG MOBILE Pakistan Challenge is Pakistan's biggest eSports spectacle, riding on the game's popularity, and together with OPPO as the sponsor we intend to create a memorable experience for everyone taking part and viewing the tournament. We look forward to all PUBG MOBILE players of Pakistan coming forward and showcasing their skills and strategy in this tournament."
Boasting a number of innovative technologies, the OPPO A9 2020 is the ideal choice to experience gaming to its fullest. Compared with traditional mobile phones, the all-new OPPO A9 2020 comes equipped with a 48MP super Quad camera and a 16MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle selfie. The phone with its 6.5-inch display screen is a powerhouse with a 5000 mAh battery to go alongside its 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of ROM. All of that alongside Hyper Boost and Game Boost to give you the ultimate gaming experience while at the same time increasing your chances of winning chicken dinner.
With a total cash pool of 10,000 USD, cash prizes will be awarded to all the teams who make it to the final. The winning team will further be rewarded with a brand new OPPO A9 2020.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019