Fazal ur Rehman asks not to accept MQM’s lawmakers resignation
Fazal ur Rehman said that resignation issue will be resolved with the consultation of Nawaz Sharif.
Earlier, Federal Minister Ishaq Dar burst on Pakistani media over televising unofficial and unconfirmed approval notification of Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s resignations.
Earlier today, the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) had tendered resignations of its members of National Assembly in a joint meeting of MQM Rabita Committee London and Karachi.
The party also submitted its resignations — 38 out of 51 — in the Sindh Assembly and all eight of its Senate seats.
- Babar Azam birthday: Wishes pour in on social media12:00 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Avenfield reference: IHC rejects NAB's plea against Maryam Nawaz's ...10:50 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam had offered herself for ‘the sacrifice’, Zahir ...10:27 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price likely to be increased by Rs5.9 per litre09:52 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:45 AM | 15 Oct, 2021
- 'Aik Hai Nigar' – ISPR’s telefilm featuring Mahira Khan to ...08:16 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Ajay Devgn shares heartwarming story about Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan06:04 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf aka 'Bhola' showcases his versatility in recent viral ...05:30 PM | 14 Oct, 2021