FIA team arrives in Thailand to take Abdul Rehman Bhola into custody
The team consisting of deputy director Badar Baloch and inspector Rehmatullah Domki is expected to meet officials of Interpol and Abdul Rehman on Monday.
A member of the Pakistani High Commission would assist the team in order to take custody of Bhola after exchange of necessary documents.
Abdul Rehman alias Bhola allegedly set fire to the Baldia factory in 2012 leaving over 250 workers dead and several others wounded.
He was arrested in Thailand on December 3 by Crime Suppression Division (CSD) and Interpol officers and is likely to return to Pakistan within the next few days for formal interrogation into the incident.
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022