Lahore Food Meet: 3-day food festival in Lahore featuring top chefs from all over Pakistan [Exclusive Video Highlights by DP]
After the huge success of Spring Food Festival at the Fortress Square, Event Bazar & USB collaborated to bring a bigger and better food festival: The Lahore Food Meet.
Held at the Gulberg Galleria last week, the event was an initiative to celebrate the culture of food in Lahore.
LFM displayed stalls by top restaurants, home chefs, bakeries and other food companies that need a platform to showcase their amazing delicacies.
Fulfilling a quota of organic food stalls and claiming it to be one of their main missions, LFM did not just provide great food, but it also offered a great ambiance!
The three-day festival had free entry and included several cultural and musical performances as well.
Watch the Exclusive DAILY PAKISTAN HIGHLIGHTS here:
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022