Lahore Food Meet: 3-day food festival in Lahore featuring top chefs from all over Pakistan [Exclusive Video Highlights ...
After the huge success of Spring Food Festival at the Fortress Square, Event Bazar & USB collaborated to bring a bigger and better food festival: The Lahore Food Meet.
Held at the Gulberg Galleria last week, the event was an initiative to celebrate the culture of food in Lahore.
LFM displayed stalls by top restaurants, home chefs, bakeries and other food companies that need a platform to showcase their amazing delicacies.
Fulfilling a quota of organic food stalls and claiming it to be one of their main missions, LFM did not just provide great food, but it also offered a great ambiance!
The three-day festival had free entry and included several cultural and musical performances as well.
Watch the Exclusive DAILY PAKISTAN HIGHLIGHTS here:
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP11:45 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020