ATC indicts prime accused in Zainab rape-murder case
LAHORE - An anti-terrorism court on Monday indicted the prime accused, Imran Ali, in the Zainab Amin rape case.
ATC Judge Sajjad Ahmed took up the case inside the Kot Lakhpat jail where he heard arguments of the prosecutor general and recorded statements of the witnesses. The accused's trial is being conducted on a daily basis inside the jail.
The Lahore High Court has directed the trial court to give a verdict within seven days of the suspect’s indictment.
Police arrest main accused in Zainab killing case ... 01:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2018
LAHORE - In a major breakthrough, police on Tuesday claimed to have arrested main accused in Zainab rape-killing case ...
Police booked Imran, 23, for raping and killing eight minor girls, including seven-year-old Zainab, in Kasur, and later sent him to jail on physical remand for interrogation.
Same DNA found in Zainab murder, other eight rape ... 07:54 PM | 12 Jan, 2018
KASUR - DNA tests results have confirmed that the same culprit carried out the horrific rapes and murders of eight ...
Zainab was kidnapped from near her aunt’s house on January 4 in Kasur. Her body was recovered from a garbage heap on January 9. The post-mortem of the minor revealed that she had been raped before being murdered.
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Four young Kashmiris martyred in fresh act of Indian terrorism02:48 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020