Pak-China varsity to set up cyber security research center
To formalize the partnership, Beihang University (BUAA), (one of the top 16 universities of China), Dean of the School of Cyber Science and Technology Professor Liu Jian-wei visited National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) on Friday.
Jian-wei hoped that the partnership will go a long way in developing research in cybersecurity, adding that cybersecurity has become a vital domain for the whole world.
He also informed that apart from setting up the cybersecurity centre, the partnership between the varsities will also see multiple educational and productive activities like; mutual exchange of faculty and students, a joint symposia, conferences, workshops and summer schools.
- Will you always be mine? Mystery girl proposes man using pink ...09:01 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022