Here is what you need to know about Karachi Eat 2019
“Created exclusively for the biggest eat festival, there will be 90 new tastes you will find only at #KhiEat19,” says their official Instagram page.
More than 300,000 people are expected to attend the festival in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. The cuisines will include Thai, Japanese, Sri Lankan, Parsi, Mexican, Swiss, Chinese, South Indian, and Pakistani.
The venue of Karachi Eat will be at Beach Park near Dolmen Mall, Clifton.
Already should be making your mouth watery!
The festival will start from Friday, January 10, to Sunday, January 13.
The entry ticket will cost around Rs350. However, Rs50 from the ticket will be redeemable, meaning you can use it at stalls inside the venue.
Enjoy the weekend, Karachi people!
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022