Tourists to get all category accommodation in Rs 1,000 in Naran Valley
ISLAMABAD (APP) - President Naran Valley Hotels Association Matiullah Khan announced that tourists visiting the valley would be provided all category accommodation in Rs 1,000 per night during the Holy month of Ramazan.
Talking to APP he said the association would provide accommodation to tourists whether it is single-bed, double-bed or three-bed on Rs 1,000 as special package in the holy month.
Every year, he said, the association had announced a discount package for the tourists in the Holy month of Ramzan, but this time it had decided to subsidize room rents.
Replying to a question, he noted that a good number of tourists were thronging the valley from different parts of the country to spend some days of Ramazan in the pleasant weather.
Replying to another question, he asked the government to provide electricity to the tourists, adding, We are using locally generated electricity from the turbine and waiting from the government side to provide the electricity in the area.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Punjab govt to celebrate Tiger Force Day on Aug 907:38 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020