Abacus Consulting partners with Nutshell Forum for Leaders in Islamabad Business Summit
LAHORE - Abacus Consulting, Pakistan’s leading advisory and technology consultancy, is proud to announce its partnership with Nutshell Forum to present the third edition of the ‘Leaders in Islamabad Business Summit’.The event will be held in Serena Hotel, Islamabad, on March 13-14, 2019.
As a home-grown organisation now serving clients across 40 countries, Abacus has the demonstrated knowledge and skills to catalyse development within the leadership domain. This makes the organisation the perfect match for the 'Leaders In Islamabad Business Summit'. This year's summit will feature 25 global speakers, 25 international delegates from 20 countries, and a total of 800 delegates. Honoured guests will include Federal Minister for Foreign Affairs, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Federal Minister for Finance & Economic Affairs, Asad Umar, and Federal Minister for Commerce & Investment, Abdul Razak Dawood.
Fatima Asad Said, Regional Executive Director Human Capital Excellence, Abacus Consulting, said, “This Business Summit provides an opportunity to national leaders to interact with the global business community and share ideas on an array of topics.”
Fifty foreign nationals from Canada, the USA, the UK, Switzerland, Germany, France, Brussels, Ireland, Turkey, Australia, Malaysia, Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, China, and Hong Kong will be attending the Summit. “With so many brilliant minds under one roof and with the theme ‘Imagining the unimaginable’, a lot of new avenues can be explored to help boost the economy of Pakistan,” Fatima explained.
Abacus has recently signed a strategic partnership agreement with the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), a US-based global executive development institution that trains leaders, and helps them make the journey to top management positions.
“We are bringing a world-class executive leadership journey to Pakistan for the first time,” says Fatima. “Our strategic partnership with CCL enables us to train the leaders of tomorrow, and the Leaders in Islamabad Business Summit aligns with the core objectives of our partnership with CCL,” she added.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020