#HealthFirst: 5 easy ways to lose weight at home
Below are 5 easy ways to follow which can help you in a faster weight loss:
Eat slowly: You are not in a race to finish eating first. Make sure you chew your food properly and leave some space in your stomach. It takes some time for your brain to get the signal that you are satiated, and you may end up overeating unknowingly.
Don’t eat after dinner: The easiest thing to do is to raid the fridge at midnight. But that will definitely play havoc with your diet plan. If you feel too hungry, then have a few nuts or dates or drink some water.
Sleep well: Sleep has a tremendous impact on your hunger. If you don’t sleep well, you may end up feeling low on energy and eat more to make up for it. Plus, lack of sleep can also affect your digestion.
Keep tabs on what you drink: Water is the best weight loss drink, but other beverages are not so healthy. If you consume a lot of sweetened teas or have coffee with sugar or sweetened juices, you may be adding to your weight.
Have a balanced diet: Carbohydrates can fuel your body, but the key is to have them at the right time. Opt for whole grain whenever possible and experiment with bran or husky bread instead of white bread. And the best time to eat carbs is after a workout session.
So, adopt these 5 habits and feel the changes within days.
- Ex-PM #ImranKhan faces #arrest after #warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Army joins hunt for kidnappers of #Pakistanibusinessman in #Uganda05:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill sings 'Jo Bheji Thi Dua' in her soulful voice03:45 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022