Mohsin Qureshi joins Cheetay as chief operating officer
LAHORE - Mohsin Qureshi, former Commercial Director at Foodpanda, has joined Cheetay as Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Qureshi previously led a strong commercial team at Foodpanda and was pivotal in the company’s successful expansion into Pakistan. He was also one of the founding members of EatOye!, Pakistan’s first food delivery portal.
“We are very excited to have Mohsin spearhead our new development and expansion strategy,” said Majid Khan, CEO of Cheetay. “Mohsin’s unmatched expertise in the consumer market and unique business insights are coveted assets that will propel the next phase of growth at Cheetay.”
“I enthusiastically share Majid’s vision of making Cheetay the dominant NOW-Commerce player in Pakistan and the first unicorn in the country,” said Qureshi, who has more than 12 years of business development and sales experience.
“In the next two years, we will expand our operations to all the major cities as well as launch a variety of new products and services. Exciting new developments are underway and we look forward to making some major announcements in the very near future.”
Cheetay is Pakistan’s largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, last mile logistics company that recently raised $7.8 million in a Series A round.
- Lahore: Patient lost her life after violent lawyers storm into Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- IHC approves bail of Asif Ali Zardari on medical grounds12:50 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Meesha Shafi records her statement in harassment case12:39 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019