Mohsin Qureshi joins Cheetay as chief operating officer
LAHORE - Mohsin Qureshi, former Commercial Director at Foodpanda, has joined Cheetay as Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Qureshi previously led a strong commercial team at Foodpanda and was pivotal in the company’s successful expansion into Pakistan. He was also one of the founding members of EatOye!, Pakistan’s first food delivery portal.
“We are very excited to have Mohsin spearhead our new development and expansion strategy,” said Majid Khan, CEO of Cheetay. “Mohsin’s unmatched expertise in the consumer market and unique business insights are coveted assets that will propel the next phase of growth at Cheetay.”
“I enthusiastically share Majid’s vision of making Cheetay the dominant NOW-Commerce player in Pakistan and the first unicorn in the country,” said Qureshi, who has more than 12 years of business development and sales experience.
“In the next two years, we will expand our operations to all the major cities as well as launch a variety of new products and services. Exciting new developments are underway and we look forward to making some major announcements in the very near future.”
Cheetay is Pakistan’s largest and fastest growing tech-enabled, last mile logistics company that recently raised $7.8 million in a Series A round.
- Zoom into imagination now with a better price at the right time05:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020