Icon now available in The House of Aphrodite in Lahore
The timeless, tailored, minimalistic and effortlessly chic clothing brand is now available in Lahore at the walk-in premium women's wear multi-brand retailer, The House of Aphrodite.
The collection features tailored separates such as culotte pants, cotton shirt dresses, silk shirt dresses, off-shoulder blouses, ball skirts, crop tops, midi skirts, tunics, dungaree overall jumpsuits can-can skirts and much more.
Hira Tareen, the Creative Director for ICON Clothing Karachi is very excited about the new venture, “Lahore clients have always expressed an immense interest and need to have ICON in their city so we are extremely thrilled to finally make it available to them and that too at the perfect spot!”
This is the perfect opportunity for all the fashionistas who want to add some timeless investment pieces to their wardrobe and create outfits with their own personal flair.
- Adnan Siddiqui, Humayun Saeed team up for new Pak-Turk project11:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Accha’ makes it to Cambridge Dictionary11:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Virgin Atlantic launches direct flights for Pakistan next week11:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- PIA removed from EU Commission’s list of banned airlines10:41 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Punjab governor, wife volunteer for COVID-19 vaccine trial10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Beautiful bond’ between Rahim Pardesi's wives sparks online ...09:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020