Gulabo showcased on the first day of Fashion Pakistan Week 2016
Titled “I AM Karachi” the Gulabo Spring Summer Collection’s inspiration is the city of Karachi and the world. The city that has heart. Where art, architecture, cuisine and fashion of the world are embraced with open arms.
Where the sea offers its gifts of flavors from far off places, flavors that blend deliciously with our rich, homegrown traditions. Where the east and west actually do meet! Simply Gulabo!
“The collection that we are showcasing at FPW is inspired from Karachi.” Maheen Khan, the CEO of Gulabo explains.
The styling and jewelry for the Gulabo FPW 2016 showcase is by the uber talented Aarij Hashimi, and the collection has been designed by Maheen Khan and Waqaruddin, Gulabo design assistant. The collection was incorporated with jumpsuits and separates that was very of the Gulabo signature style.
Ayesha Omer opened the show for Gulabo with other models walking the ramp like Shahzad Noor, Sunita Marshall and many others while having Areeba Habib as the showstopper of the show.
More Pictures From Event:
- 1, 2, 3… Firdous Ashiq Awan shows her martial arts skills!04:37 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- NAB presents ‘Corona-positive’ patient in court01:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Tecno and M&P celebrate 1 billion sales record01:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Airplane disappears in snow cloud seconds after landing (Video)12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan Naval Chief visits Turkish Naval Shipyards12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020