Pakistan urges Muslim Ummah's unity at OIC
Addressing ministerial meeting of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Istanbul, he said Muslim minorities are being alienated and marginalized, and many of them live in fear.
Sartaj Aziz expressed concerns over sharp rise in hate speech, discriminatory acts and social hostility against Muslims, especially the Muslim minorities. He said OIC can take role of a lead partner in interfaith dialogue.
Referring to the menace of extremism and terrorism, the Advisor said Pakistan has always supported a comprehensive counter-terrorism strategy to tackle this global problem.
He said complexity of challenge demands enhanced and shared understanding and deeper dialogue between countries, cultures and civilizations.
- Join nightlife photography contest by realme to win realme 7 pro!09:20 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan’s economy in right direction after attaining ...09:04 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Father-of-three martyred after Indian army targets civilian ...08:46 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Bank Alfalah introduces PM’s Roshan Digital Account to Dubai expats08:13 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- How much Master Tiles & Jalal Sons spent on lavish wedding, reveals ...07:52 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Here's all about Grammys Award 2021 Nominations - Watch live stream12:00 AM | 25 Nov, 2020