Toy bomb injures four minors near LoC in Azad Kashmir
The blast took place in Dhangar village, Neelum valley. Police said that children were playing with a toy when it exploded and injured the four, adding that the injured minors have been shifted to the hospital in critical situation.
The police claimed that Indian forces have thrown many toys planted with bombs along the working boundary. This is the fourth incident of this nature.
- TikToker shot dead as Iran clamps down on anti-hijab protests08:54 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- e& International delegation meets key government stakeholders from ...08:34 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Sarah Khan reveals the secret behind her weight loss07:39 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Malala Yousafzai becomes a TV producer07:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022