Emirates to launch first ever A380 flights in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – Dubai’s national airline Emirates is going to launch Pakistan’s first ever Airbus-A380 flights from July 10, 2018.
The first flight EK2524 will orginate from Dubai International Airport and will land at the new Islamabad International Airport on July 10.
The airline is updating its current fleet and replacing all other planes with the massive A-380.
A380 is a double-deck, wide-body, four-engine jet airliner manufactured by European manufacturer Airbus.
It is the world's largest passenger airliner, and the airports at which it operates have upgraded facilities to accommodate it.
- Students of grade 1-12 will be promoted without taking exams: Sindh ...10:52 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 72,460 cases of coronavirus – 1,5 43 confirmed ...10:10 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Two Pakistan High commission officials asked to leave India in 24 ...10:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- ‘History in Making’ — Pakistani plane flies directly to US for ...10:07 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020