Hajj 2018: First flight to take off for Saudi Arabia on July 15
According to Hajj Policy 2018, 179,210 Pakistanis would perform Hajj this year, out of which 119,473 would perform Hajj under Government Hajj Scheme, while 59,737 Pakistanis would perform Hajj through private Hajj scheme.
The official said the government has enhanced facilities for government Hajj scheme this year.
'The services of new basses were being hired for the intending pilgrims. Two percent quota of total seats of Government Hajj Scheme would be reserved for the hardship, broken families, newly born infant cases, and applicants belonging to the far-flung/rural areas,' he added.
He said 500 seats have been reserved for low paid employees, labours of public sector, corporate organizations, companies registered with Employees Old-age Benefits Institutions (EOBI)/Workers Welfare Fund sponsored by their respective organisations under their corporate social responsibility
- 7 dead as bomb blast targets mosque in Kandahar03:00 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan's High Performance Coaching head Grant Bradburn steps down02:02 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- West Indies Cricket confirms women team's tour of Pakistan01:42 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan cricket team off to UAE for T20 World Cup01:15 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- 'Aik Hai Nigar' – ISPR’s telefilm featuring Mahira Khan to ...08:16 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Ajay Devgn shares heartwarming story about Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan06:04 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf aka 'Bhola' showcases his versatility in recent viral ...05:30 PM | 14 Oct, 2021