Shehzad Roy proudly represents Pakistan at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
Roy expressed his happiness through an Instagram post: “I am humbled and proud to represent Pakistan as Goodwill Ambassador for UNODC at the 61st Session of the United Nations Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) in Vienna, Austria.”
This is truly a proud moment for Pakistan!
Shehzad Roy was appointed goodwill ambassador for UNODC in October 2017.
UN Secretry General’s speech at the convention pic.twitter.com/27Kbb2QDu0— Shehzad Roy (@ShehzadRoy) March 12, 2018
The DG Anti Narcotics from Pakistan was also present:
Way to go, Shehzad Roy!
- UK announces test and quarantine rules for travelers as Omicron ...09:57 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan reports 303 fresh covid cases, positivity rate stays below ...09:24 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:04 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 November 202108:38 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021