AIOU annual postgraduate's exams to begin from Nov 25
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) will hold annual exams (Spring 2019) of its postgraduate programs from November 25 simultaneously across the country.
The exams will continue till January 10. The programs include MSc, MBA, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Cum and postgraduate diploma, said an announcement on Wednesday.
The University has set up around 750 centres at various parts of the country to facilitate the students, attempting the exam close to their residence or workplace.
Roll Number slips have already been dispatched to all enrolled students at their postal address. The same along with date-sheet are also being placed at the University's official website.
On the directives of the Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr. Zia-Ul-Qayyum, all necessary steps have been taken to facilitate the students in the examination process.
The University has recently taken various initiatives to bring about qualitative improvement in the overall examination system. The matters relating to the evaluation of examination's papers and the announcement of results have also been streamlined.
All possible efforts have been made to hold the exams in a transparent and fair manner. Special teams were being set up to supervise and monitor the exam process, said Controller exams Sohail Nazir Rana.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020