Dar calls for transparency in dealing with public finances
He was talking to a delegation of Overseas Pakistanis Commission Punjab led by Commissioner Afzaal Bhatti.
The delegation discussed with the Minister the issue of recently imposed tax on air tickets being charged from expatriate Pakistanis departing for abroad.
Chairing a meeting in Islamabad, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has expressed the government's commitment to improve the economy through good governance and reforms in different sectors.
He stressed the need for transparency in dealing with public finances.
The Minister also sought input on the media news regarding rise in the prices of kitchen items and directed that the meeting of the National Price Monitoring Committee should be held regularly.
- Gratitude of Tears04:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to pace up Covid vaccination to curb spread of the omicron ...03:58 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- realme’s quality expert – the realme C25Y rolls out in Pakistan03:14 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly shares her working experience with Dananeer Mobeen02:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Inside Momina Iqbal's lavish birthday bash06:05 PM | 28 Nov, 2021