Dar calls for transparency in dealing with public finances
He was talking to a delegation of Overseas Pakistanis Commission Punjab led by Commissioner Afzaal Bhatti.
The delegation discussed with the Minister the issue of recently imposed tax on air tickets being charged from expatriate Pakistanis departing for abroad.
Chairing a meeting in Islamabad, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has expressed the government's commitment to improve the economy through good governance and reforms in different sectors.
He stressed the need for transparency in dealing with public finances.
The Minister also sought input on the media news regarding rise in the prices of kitchen items and directed that the meeting of the National Price Monitoring Committee should be held regularly.
- Pakistan's Covid cases cross 5,000-mark for the first time since ...09:28 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 January 202208:41 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021