Dar calls for transparency in dealing with public finances
He was talking to a delegation of Overseas Pakistanis Commission Punjab led by Commissioner Afzaal Bhatti.
The delegation discussed with the Minister the issue of recently imposed tax on air tickets being charged from expatriate Pakistanis departing for abroad.
Chairing a meeting in Islamabad, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has expressed the government's commitment to improve the economy through good governance and reforms in different sectors.
He stressed the need for transparency in dealing with public finances.
The Minister also sought input on the media news regarding rise in the prices of kitchen items and directed that the meeting of the National Price Monitoring Committee should be held regularly.
- Jazz secures Telecom sector’s largest credit facility, fully ...07:53 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Atif Aslam drops first glimpse of upcoming music video ‘Dil Jalane ...07:41 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- President Alvi for transparency in recruitment process of FPSC07:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Finance Minister Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on ...07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- ‘I don’t have big belly,’ Abdul Qavi responds to his viral ...04:30 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021