Islamabad District Administration to begin Food Hygiene and Health Awareness Training Programme
The notice titled, "Food Hygiene and Health Awareness Training Programme" has been issued by the District Administration, Islamabad, is a five-day training programme for "better food hygiene and awareness among the eateries and food service providers."
The ICTA posted the notice on its official Facebook page saying, "The purpose is not to punish only , we are going a step ahead , training for the food industry."
Islamabad administration sealed the bakery and food store of Marriot Hotel Islamabad on Friday.
The team headed by Assistant Commissioner Waqar Cheema said the food store and bakery were serving poor quality food items to customers and were not keeping their sections properly clean.
The team also visited Islamic International University and sealed its canteen due to pathetic condition of cleanliness in its kitchen and for selling sub-standard eatable items to students.
- Heavy rains trigger urban flooding in Islamabad, Rawalpindi02:43 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Parliamentary Committee on National Security meets today02:08 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani mountaineer Shehroze Kashif sets another record01:43 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- TikTok stars Kanwal, Zulqarnain ooze couple goals on dreamy Europe ...01:35 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Indian plane makes emergency landing at Karachi airport01:14 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Watch: Mahira Khan shows off her dance moves on 'Loota Re'12:06 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Marwa Hocane sends sweetest birthday wishes to Ameer Gilani11:47 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Bollywood's famous dancer crowned Miss India 202212:58 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022