Islamabad District Administration to begin Food Hygiene and Health Awareness Training Programme
The notice titled, "Food Hygiene and Health Awareness Training Programme" has been issued by the District Administration, Islamabad, is a five-day training programme for "better food hygiene and awareness among the eateries and food service providers."
The ICTA posted the notice on its official Facebook page saying, "The purpose is not to punish only , we are going a step ahead , training for the food industry."
Islamabad administration sealed the bakery and food store of Marriot Hotel Islamabad on Friday.
The team headed by Assistant Commissioner Waqar Cheema said the food store and bakery were serving poor quality food items to customers and were not keeping their sections properly clean.
The team also visited Islamic International University and sealed its canteen due to pathetic condition of cleanliness in its kitchen and for selling sub-standard eatable items to students.
- Wife of Shahbaz Gill’s driver arrested for ‘rioting, assault on ...05:20 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022