SECP registers 406 new companies
Around ninety two percent companies have been registered as private limited companies, while around five percent companies were registered as single member companies.
Three percent of the companies were registered as public unlisted, associations' not-for-profit, trade organizations and foreign companies.
The trading sector took lead with the incorporation of 63 companies, followed by services with 51, construction with 35, information technology with 31, tourism with 21, corporate agricultural farming and education with 16 each, power generation and engineering with 15 each, textile and communications with 13 each, real estate development with 12, chemical with 11 companies and 94 companies registered in other sectors.
Moreover, 2 foreign companies were also registered in Islamabad and Karachi.
Foreign investment has been reported in 23 new companies in communications, construction, education, engineering, food and beverages, mining and quarrying, power generation, services, steel and allied, textile, trading, transport and wood and wood products sectors.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022