Panama leaks scandal: Ukraine parliament approves Volodymyr Groysman as new PM
Groysman's nomination was backed by 257 MPs, comfortably over the minimum 226 needed.
"I will show you what leading a country really means," Groysman said ahead of the vote, which also finalised the resignation of Prime Minister Arseny Yatseniuk.
- Ahead of Independence Day, Pakistani youth hoisted national flag ...07:41 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Nida Yasir under scrutiny for posting video of branded outfits06:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Here's the first teaser for web series on Fatima Jinnah starring ...06:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Palestinian death toll surges to 29 as Israel intensifies attacks05:49 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sarah Khan and Talha Chahour to share screen in new project02:44 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022