Arrest all quacks from Punjab within a week, orders CJP Nisar
The apex court has also summoned a report in this regarding within a week.
Earlier today, a woman died after being allegedly administered a wrong injection by a fake doctor in Kahana locality of Lahore.
The victim's husband, Shahzad, claimed that his wife was suffering from fever, adding that the wrong injection caused her death.
A case has been registered against the arrested after he was arrested by police.
Recently, Punjab Health Commission launched a drive against fake doctors, sealing 57 of their clinics in the province.
- Pakistan Railways cuts train fares by 30pc on Eidul-Adha06:32 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Rana Sanaullah says recordings made to expose criminal offences not ...05:44 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022