Rohit Sharma buys Rs 30-crore flat in Mumbai
The deal is said to be pegged at a whopping Rs 30 crore. The flat is on the 29th floor of the 53-storey skyscraping property which has been granted the Occupation Certificate and is ready for possession. Sharma's sea-facing flat offers a 270-degree breathtaking view of the Bandra-Worli Sea Link.
The property's location is said to have attracted the cricketer. While it takes around 20 minutes from Worli to the Wankhede by road, it's an almost similar timeframe to reach the airport thanks to the nearby sea link.
It is learnt that the towers are replete with amenities like a concierge service, chef on demand, business area, swimming pool, snooker room, yoga room, salon and spa, kids play area, gymnasium, mini theatre, sky cafe and cigar room spread across four levels.
A spokesperson of Ahuja Constructions confirmed the deal saying: "It's a pleasure to have India's cricket icon as one of our star residents."
- PM Shehbaz felicitates Chinese leadership on National Day10:00 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistani UN peacekeeper martyred in Central Africa09:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Iran’s key intelligence official killed in clashes with protesters09:06 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Tajikistan singer Abdu Rozik is the first contestant of Bigg Boss 1607:08 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Teaser revealed for Wasim Akram, Fawad Khan-starrer 'Money Back ...08:35 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022