Here's what Katrina Kaif has to say about on-screen kiss with Shah Rukh Khan
MUMBAI - Bollywood star Katrina Kaif gave a savage reply when asked a pretty awkward question during a recent press event for her upcoming film Zero in Mumbai.
She was asked if she considers herself lucky to be kissed on screen by Shah Rukh Khan in Jab Tak Hai Jaan. To which, Katrina replied, “Who said I am the lucky one. He is lucky."
During the same event, Katrina said she is grateful for all the highs and lows in her career as they have contributed to her growth as an actor.
The actor, who gained prominence in the mid-2000s with films such as Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya, Namastey London, and Singh is King among others, has come to be known as one of the top female stars in the commercial sphere of Bollywood.
Kaif is not only known for her versatile roles but is an icon of fitness and extraordinary dance moves. She also shared her life experiences stating, “I feel very fortunate that I’ve experienced so many beautiful things in all these years. I’ve seen ups and downs, the worst times and the highest of times, I just feel fortunate for everything I’ve gone through."
Deewano ki ye bheed ab na hogi kam,— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) December 12, 2018
Aa gayi hai Babita Kumari lehraane Husn Parcham!
The most sizzling song of the year #HusnParcham out now!https://t.co/kgrcLJ72jV#KatrinaKaif @anushkasharma @aanandlrai @Mdzeeshanayyub @BoscoMartis @ajayatulonline @irshad_kamil
Talking about upcoming movie Zero Katrina said, “I feel fortunate today to be able to be working on a film like Zero and to be a part of this with the kind of talent that we have- Aanand sir, Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma".
Katrina says she is happy with the opportunities that are coming her way. “As long as I am getting the opportunity to showcase, learn and take my art forward with the best people we have today in the industry, I am really grateful. As long as I learn every day and improve on my craft, give my audience something new, I feel happy,” she added.
Zero is scheduled to release on December 21, 2018.
- Govt doctor allegedly rapes woman at Governor House in Lahore06:56 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- EU extends Pakistan GSP Plus status till 2022: Senate told06:47 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan’s ex-health minister tests positive for coronavirus06:42 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- COAS Bajwa visits National Locust Control Center06:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Ertugrul actor Ezgi Esma wants to visit Pakistan and have chai01:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Making a hairstyle like Ariana Grande doesn’t mean I’m copying ...01:23 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020