The guy who traveled the whole Pakistan in a strange way
It took him 20 days to complete his "Hitchhiking Journey" across Pakistan by taking lifts from others.
"The most amazing tour of my life finally comes to an end. Hitchhiked all across Pakistan and had the most memorable time with people all across. It was made even more memorable because of the month of Ramadan." he said.
Though he had to abruptly abandon his plan for further travelling due to illness during his sojourn in Karachi but his spirit didn't vanish there. "Although the tour had to come to an abrupt end because I fell ill in Karachi, it still met all the milestones, that I set for myself." he said. "I although honestly wish I could continue it further to Quetta and Chitral but I couldn't (due to sickness) and these two cities were surely missed.The road has taught me a lot. Meeting people daily, good and bad, both, have taught me a lot."
He described his delight and fascination while maintaining that it is very safe to travel with strangers in Pakistan despite the notoriety of the places he visited. "I have seen thousands of faces, some on the verge of giving up, some frustrated, some deep in sadness, some happiest of them all and some totally content with life. And each and everyone of them, I wont ever forget. I have met hundreds of people in this small time, each with his/her own story. These stories will surely impact me throughout my life." He said.
"I've seen true happiness. I've seen and felt true loneliness. I've seen true anger and frustration and I've felt true contentment.It has been a diverse experience for me overall, just like the land of Pakistan is so diverse.There have been times when I literally cried, to times when I was lost, to times of frustration, to times of true happiness.I've learnt that true HAPPINESS is always shared no matter what the circumstances maybe."
"I've learnt that 'The Road' is the real teacher, so TRAVEL.I've learnt that to see, to feel, to witness something incredible you have to get out of your comfort zone, so get out of your silly boring lives and your pre-defined comfort zones and witness the miracles.Love everyone, Live, Forgive, Smile and Travel."
He travelled some 5100 kilometers across Pakistan where he visited 31 major cities and towns of Pakistan including Islamabad, Taxilla, Tarbela, Kamra, Attock, Khanpur, Haripur/Havelian, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Battgraam, Besham, Dasu, Samnala, Chillas, Jagroth, Shakargoth, Gilgit, Nomal, Rahimabad, Chattyal, Gonar, Jehlum, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sahiwal, Khanewal, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Sukker, Karachi and Hub.
- PTI minister tells why PM Imran can’t expel French ambassador11:55 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 12 security personnel taken hostage by TLP protesters recovered: ...10:53 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021