Army chief General Raheel Sharif confirms death sentences of another 12 terrorists
"The convicts were involved in committing heinous offences related to terrorism, including killing of civilians, attacking armed forces of Pakistan and law enforcement agencies, destruction of schools and communication infrastructure", the statement added.
The convicts were tried by military courts.
According to the report, the criminals Muhammad Asif, Shahadat Hussain and Yasin were active members of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi. The other nine convicts Muhammad Qayyum Bacha, Muhammad Tayyab, Said Akbar, Muhammd Ayaz, Barkat Ali, Aziz Ur Rehman, Hussan Dar, Ishaq, Behram Sher belonged Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan.
- PTI minister tells why PM Imran can’t expel French ambassador11:55 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 12 security personnel taken hostage by TLP protesters recovered: ...10:53 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021