Harassers of Amna Baber apologize publicly after internet backlash
This might seem a small victory for women in Pakistan but it also shows all the predators out there that it’s not easy to get away with such inappropriate actions. The best thing in this whole situation was Amna’s take as she forgave her harassers who seem to be young boys fooling around.
In her post she explained how one should for hard to achieve bigger things in life rather than making fun of other. She talked about her personal struggles and how she wouldn’t want to make things difficult for people who already are suffering [the young boys].
Amna for sure took the high road and proved how she is not only a brave woman but she sympathizes with the ‘uneducated’ or ‘unaware’ people.
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- FBISE announces intermediate results 2021 tomorrow09:52 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021