Kim Kardashian claps back at people hating Kylie
The twitter backlash on how Kylie is not self made created a drama in which even the dictionary.com took part shading the family. Kim Kardashian in a phone interview with Refinery29 for her new Kimoji perfumes commented on the controversy.
“I really didn’t get it, because she is ‘self made’— we are all self made,What, because we came from a family that had success?, to me that doesn’t really make sense.. I know so many people like that [who] haven’t turned out to be as successful as Kylie. If anything I’ve seen the complete opposite.” -Kim said
Kim continued to side with her sister by talking about how she took her insecurity [her lips] and making a business out of it. She explained how proud she is of her baby sister. Kylie recently removed her lip fillers which she started injecting when she was only 17 years old making headlines.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021