COAS Bajwa urges to resolve differences for regional peace, development
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa has said all regional stakeholders need to remove differences for regional peace, according to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
Addressing participants of National Security and War Course at National Defence University (NDU) in Islamabad on Thursday, COAS said cooperation based framework can make peace possible in the region.
He said all parties will have to shun aggressive thinking for regional peace and development. The army chief said a positive track will have to be adopted to utilize resources available in the region.
General Bajwa said Pakistan has passed the difficult stage of coping with security challenges, we want Pakistan which has a rule of law, he added.
Pakistan is for all the Pakistanis, going beyond the concepts of race and colour, said the COAS.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020