COAS Bajwa urges to resolve differences for regional peace, development
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa has said all regional stakeholders need to remove differences for regional peace, according to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
Addressing participants of National Security and War Course at National Defence University (NDU) in Islamabad on Thursday, COAS said cooperation based framework can make peace possible in the region.
He said all parties will have to shun aggressive thinking for regional peace and development. The army chief said a positive track will have to be adopted to utilize resources available in the region.
General Bajwa said Pakistan has passed the difficult stage of coping with security challenges, we want Pakistan which has a rule of law, he added.
Pakistan is for all the Pakistanis, going beyond the concepts of race and colour, said the COAS .
- Senators express concern over wheat shortage, price hike10:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani thanks fans for showering her with love01:38 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019