Zong 4G hits more than six million 4G subscribers
The latest statistics indicate that the 4G supremacy of the company is the foremost preference of the customers. The company has been dedicated to delivering superior and stable network services to its customers. The state of art technology of the country’s largest 4G data network enables it to be at the forefront of Pakistan’s digital revolution.
6 million active subscribers is a testament that with an unmatched 4G experience in more than 400 cities Zong is no doubt the most preferred network.
The strategic focus of the company adheres to adding further investments in Pakistan and therefore, enriching the 4G ecosystem of Pakistan, through the technological prowess of the parent organization, China Mobile Communication Corporation. Thus, indicating the long-term commitment for the prosperity of people of Pakistan.
All these initiatives and achievements, in essence, reflect perseverance on customer centricity, which is at the core of Zong 4G.
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Public holiday announced on Friday in Sindh06:11 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Vice Admiral Amjad Niazi appointed new Pakistan Navy chief05:33 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- PTI’s Firdous Naqvi resigns as Sindh opposition leader05:22 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Lion King sequel officially in the works01:46 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020