Zong 4G hits more than six million 4G subscribers
LAHORE - With more than 6 million active subscribers, Zong 4G has reached a new milestone, with an unrelenting focus on the customer needs Zong 4G has continued to build its network and services to address the needs of customers, hence creating a unique blend of affordability and seamless connectivity.
The latest statistics indicate that the 4G supremacy of the company is the foremost preference of the customers. The company has been dedicated to delivering superior and stable network services to its customers. The state of art technology of the country’s largest 4G data network enables it to be at the forefront of Pakistan’s digital revolution.
6 million active subscribers is a testament that with an unmatched 4G experience in more than 400 cities Zong is no doubt the most preferred network.
The strategic focus of the company adheres to adding further investments in Pakistan and therefore, enriching the 4G ecosystem of Pakistan, through the technological prowess of the parent organization, China Mobile Communication Corporation. Thus, indicating the long-term commitment for the prosperity of people of Pakistan.
All these initiatives and achievements, in essence, reflect perseverance on customer centricity, which is at the core of Zong 4G.
- Trump’s Mideast plan: Pakistan wants Jerusalem as capital of ...07:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Female polio vaccinator killed in Swabi firing incident06:32 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan rejects Indian PM Modi's war-mongering remarks06:10 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Malaysia in talks with Pakistan to import security guards04:39 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Of the Sellers of Gender Stereotypes04:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019